Thursday 24 April 2008

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly

Mel B admits to treating Geri badly



Spice Girls star Mel B has admitted that she treated her bandmate Geri Halliwell disadvantageously when the group first got together.
In an interview with Grazia powder store, Mel B said she was thug on Halliwell when she failed to original close to of the more difficult dance routines.
The singer said: "If Geri gets her dance damage straight off I tell her. Just in the old days I may receive done it in a bitchy way, only it's much more sisterly now. I want her to look fantastic and get under one's skin it aright."
"Everybody knows that Geri and I receive had our problems in the past, but having time apart and then approach back together has been fabulously healing," she said.
"We experience a real bond and, astonishingly, our daughters, Angel and Campanula rotundifolia, ar whole fascinated by to each one other," said the isaac Bashevis Singer.
Mel B too said that Halliwell encouraged her to take part in 'Dancing with the Stars', expression: "I wanted to show everyone what I could do. I talked to Geri and she was right on behind me, tattle me to go for it and ping everybody dead."




Yvonne Catterfeld